To begin the application process, please submit your enquiry through the Online Student Enquiry and Registration page.
Once you have completed the online application, you will receive an Enquiry number. Please keep it for your records as reference for all future correspondence and queries. Without the Enquiry Number, we cannot verify your Enquiry submission. An acknowledgement email containing the next steps will be sent to the email address you provided.
After receiving the acknowledgement email containing your enquiry number, you will be requested to pay a Application Fee of EGP 9000. This fee is non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-deductible. You will also be requested to upload documents in order to proceed with the registration process.
Application fees are accepted in the form of EGP cash, credit card or bank transfer.
The supporting documents that are required when a registration is submitted are:
- Completed and signed application form
- An electronic birth certificate (Egyptians only)
- Copy of parent(s) IDs/Passports
- 6 recent passport photos of the applicant
- Copy of the vaccination records (PYP 1 – PYP 3 only)
- Last two years report cards (PYP 4 – IBDP only)
- Successful statement from the educational quarter
- Complete transfer forms
- Behavioral certificate from previous school
- A copy of student’s passport
- Proof of residency (visa statues)
- Approval from their embassy to attend CCIS
Without the above listed documents the entry process for your child cannot be completed.
Please ensure that all relevant information regarding your child is included with the online Registration Form:
- Information regarding allergies, special medical conditions, etc.
- Up to date contact details, and emergency telephone numbers for both parents.
- Please also check that your child has received all necessary vaccinations; consult your physician, if in doubt